PCHelpSoft.com has created this policy in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to your privacy. The following discloses the information gathering and dissemination practices for the PC HelpSoft network of sites.
Our Privacy Guarantee
We will never sell, rent or share any of your personal information with a third-party without your express prior permission.
Information We Gather
PC HelpSoft collects two kinds of information about users:1) data that users volunteer by signing up to receive news and product information, entering contests, completing surveys, or buying directly from us; and 2) aggregated tracking data we collect when users interact with us.
We use the personal information you provide voluntarily to send information you’ve requested and to fulfill orders. The specific use of your personal information varies, depending on how you contact us:
- When you subscribe to one of our newletters to receive industry news or services or subscribe to one of our mailing lists, you must provide your email address. This information is solely used to provide these services to you.
- When you purchase software or any other services from one of our websites, we will ask for additional information such as name, address, and credit card information. We will use this information as needed for your purchase. We will also store your name and email to contact you regarding your purchases or as needed in the future. All information relating to your credit card (credit card number and expiration date) is discarded after your purchase and is not stored on our servers.
- When you enter a contest or survey, we may ask for your name,address, and email address so we can administer the contest and notify winners.
- Any information you volunteer to us is used solely to provide the specific services you requested. We do not sell or rent any information provided to us to third parties unless specifically noted
on the form you are filling out. Please note, though, that our interactive mailing lists may be archived by other third parties sites and that if you contribute to this mailing lists (by posting an email message
directly to that mailing list), your information may be found in their archives.
We use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track user movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
page is visited. For example, a cookie is sent when you register or sign in to this site. With your consent, cookies can store information from forms you fill out to create a user profile so that you do not have to re-enter the information each time you visit.
From time to time, we may also use Remarketing Dynamic Ads which use the Teracent cookie. Users may opt out of the Teracent cookie by visiting the Teracent opt-out page.
Our website also automatically captures IP addresses. We use IP addresses to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer our website, and to help ensure the security of your interaction with the website.
Our sites may contain many links to other sites. PC HelpSoft Software is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these other Web Sites.
Contests & Surveys
We may run contests or surveys on our site in which we ask our users for contact information (like their email address). We use the customer contact information from the entry form to send the user information about our company and its products, or to contact them when it becomes necessary
(notices like updates, new features, etc.). Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings (see the choice/opt-out section below).
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. All the data regarding customers, users, their computers’ system information and data are stored on a server. This server is located in a locked and guarded space and only authorized
personnel have access to the database containing the stored information.
You can uninstall the software application at any time through Windows Control Panel. To remove the software follow these steps: click on Start button, then Control Panel and open Add or Remove Programs. Highlight the application in the list and press Uninstall to remove it from your system.
Some anonymous demographic data is shared with the advertising companies on an aggregate basis.
Third Party Cookies
In the course of serving advertisements to this site, our third-party advertiser may place or recognize a unique ‘cookie’ on your browser.
Notification of Changes
Our site provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us and from our partners at the point where we request information about the user.
This site gives users the following options for removing their information from our database so that they no longer receive future communications or access to our other services:
- Email to [email protected], stating your request.
- Our newsletters and mailings contain a link near the bottom of each mailing that can be used to automatically unsubscribe from that service.
- Reply to any unwanted communications that you receive, stating your request.
Contacting the Web Site
If you have any questions or comments about this privacy statement, the practices of our sites, or your dealings with any of our websites, you can contact [email protected]
Last modified: July 20, 2016