PC HelpSoft Customer Support
Have questions? There are multiple ways to get support:
- Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- See answers to the most frequently asked questions below
- Post your questions on the PC Helpsoft Support forum at https://support.pchelpsoft.com/
For Product-Specific Support Information, Please Choose Your Product:
Other Common Order Inquiries
- I lost or didn’t receive the email with my license key. What do I do now?
- Your license key is displayed on the ‘Thank You’ page immediately after purchasing. As a backup, a copy is also emailed to you upon order completion. Occasionally, emails do get stuck in junk mail folders, so, before anything else, we recommend you search there for our email (the sender name will be PC HelpSoft).
- Why is my payment being declined?
- If you are currently receiving the message, “Sorry, your payment was refused by the financial institution. Your card will not be debited.”, please contact your credit card issuer to see if they are preventing online purchases for reasons other than exceeded credit limits. If they indicate the purchase should be going through, it’s possible our risk system may have identified a security factor that is temporarily preventing the completion of your purchase. Please try using PayPal or another credit card to complete your transaction.
- What is a Product Replacement Guarantee?
- If selected at time of purchase, we will store a copy of the software purchased that you can access at any time during your license period. No need to worry if you lose your software for any reason or purchase a new computer – we’ve got your downloads safe and secure.
- Where do I access my Product Replacement Guarantee?
- A link for more information should be included in your original purchase email. You can also look up your order information at u-bill.com by entering your email address, last 4 digits of payment information or order number.
- Why am I showing an “International Transfer Fee” on my statement?
- PC HelpSoft is a Canadian company so some credit card providers may charge you an international fee. Please note that we have no control over this fee and for more information we suggest contacting your credit card provider.
- Are your products compatible with Windows 10?
- All PC HelpSoft products are fully compatible with Windows 10.
- What is your return/refund policy?
- All PC HelpSoft products come with our 100% free product support and a 30-day satisfaction guarantee. If you have any difficulties using our products, please first contact our technical team. They’ll be happy to walk you through any additional steps required for your PC. If a refund is required, they’ll also be able to initiate one for you.